This page will inform all Diamond clients about the new access Diamond bank transfer code and how to use it successfully.
Diamond Bank, as we all know, has merged with Access Bank PLC and is now known as Access Bank. As a result, all Diamond bank customers have been added to the Access bank customer database.
This step has sparked a common concern among Diamond bank customers about the transfer code that would be used to send payments to Nigeria.
We’ve been encouraged to publish an article that will reveal the Access Diamond bank transfer code to the general public due to the high volume of transfer code-related inquiries we receive on a daily basis.
How to Register for Diamond Bank USSD Code
Follow these simple steps to register:
- Dial *426# on the phone number registered with your account.
- From the on-screen command, input the last 6 digits of your Debit Card Number.
- Now, enter your account number.
- Create your 4-digit transfer PIN and start enjoying the service.
Benefits of Diamond Transfer Code
The following are the comprehensive benefits of using diamond mobile banking:
- It is simple, quick, and easy to use.
- USSD application allows roaming. USSD application can still work while a user is away from the home network.
- Control is by the GSM network.
- Available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- Saves you the stress of queuing up in the banking halls.
How to Transfer Money from Diamond Bank to other Banks
Before you can use DIAMOND BANK USSD Transfer Code on your phone, you must have registered your number for the mobile money transfer. Interestingly, the number you used when creating your account with DIAMOND BANK has been activated for DIAMOND BANK Mobile Money Transfer.
To transfer money from your diamond bank to other banks, please dial *426*Amount*Account Number#. Enter your diamond bank transfer PIN. That is all, very simple!
How many times can I use the Diamond bank transfer code in a day?
You can definitely use it as many times as you like as long as you don’t reach the daily transaction limit of N20,000.
Please subscribe to our newsletter or leave a message in the comment area below to be the first to receive Access (Diamond) bank updates before we close the curtain.
You can also use the shortcuts below to follow our page on Facebook and Twitter.
If you think this information will be helpful to someone else, don’t hesitate to share it! We look forward to seeing you again.