See the correct and real WAEC Data processing questions and answers here in 2021.
Today’s WAEC Data Processing Answers are currently being uploaded to this database… For the answers, keep checking and reloading this page.
WAEC DATA PROCESSING OBJECTIVE, THEORY AND PRACTICAL
Today’s Data Processing Essay Answers
A function is a predefined formula that performs calculates using a specific value in an orderly manner
(i)Date and time
(ii)Statistics and test
A cell referencing in Excel refers to the value of a different cell or cell range on the current worksheet or a different worksheet within the spreadsheet.
Press Ctrl +, (comma) while nothing is selected (i.e select Pick tool and click on the blank place and then press CTRL+, and then you have permanently set up default angle to “0”).
Align Right: R.
Align Left: L.
Align Center Vertically: C.
Align Center Horizontally: E.
Hold down the Ctrl + Home keys together as the following screenshot shown, the cursor will jump to cell A1 from anywhere of the worksheet.
It tells google or any search engine to find the exact format
(I)Easy to access
(II)Easy it to retrieve
(II)spellings and handwriting skills
(i)It warms you up: Air conditioning is useful over the winter months too, it cools you down in the summer but multi-function systems keep you warmer during the cold snaps as well.
(ii)It improves air quality: Run air conditioning systems and they filter particles from the air which can harmful to human health.
(i)To Prevent Loss of Data
(ii)To Save Time and peace of mind
The steps the secretary would take to displace the number for f words
– He would go to menu bar
– Click on reference
– Then click on view menu
– Then click on document summary
– This would display number of words lines of text number of pages and number of paragraphs
– The secretary will open the two documents
– The secretary will click on the menu bar
– The point to view with the mouse pointer
– Then click on cascade the windows
– The two windows will display simultaneously
– Go to menu bar
– Click on file menu
– Click on document directory
– The right click on the file that has the document you want to protect
– Then click on password protect
-Start by opening a “Blank presentation” in PowerPoint.
-Select the “Title Slide” option.
-Type in your title and subtitle.
-Select a background for the entire presentation.
-Add new slides.
-Set the transitions for your slides.
(i) TODAY’s DATE
In PowerPoint, you can add or remove automatic slide numbers, hide numbering on the title slide, and move slide numbers. You can also add the date and time to the slides.
-On the Insert tab, select Slide Number.
-shows the slide number button on the ribbon in PowerPoint
-On the Slide tab, check the Slide number box.
-Show header and footer dialog in PowerPoint
(iii) YOUR SURNAME
-Click Header & Footer in the Text group.
-In the resulting dialog, click the Footer option and click Apply To All. You can add the footer to individual slides or a group of slides, rather than all-it just depends on your needs.
Select the Column —-> click —-> (write your name ) —-> click on second column to create your profile.
Click start —-> select quick
Access toolbar —-> Click the slide show —-> view the command from the bottom or side to show —-> preview —-> click on escape or ESC
More Answers Loading… Keep reloading this page.
WAEC Data Processing Objective Answers Loading…
WAEC Data Processing Objective Questions
The Objectives questions will be given to you to choose the right option, kindly check and read the questions well before attempting the questions.
1. The first generation computers made use of
A. low level programming language.
B. high level programming language.
C. object-oriented programming language.
D. procedural programming language.
2. Microprocessor was used as the main electronic component of the
A. first generation computers.
B. second generation Computers.
C. third generation computers.
D. fourth generation computers.
3. The act of producing information from figures, text or images is called data
4. The following are primary sources of information except
5. Which of the following factors is not considered when classifying computers?
6. Which of these channels would enable business transactions between a buyer from Nigeria and a seller from Ghana?
7. The ICT application which helps to resolve road congestion at junctions is
A. automatic teller machine.
B. automatic traffic marshal.
C. street light.
D. traffic light.
8. The main components of the central processing unit (CPU) of the computer are.
A. register and memory.
B. control unit and register.
C. control unit and At t
9. Stages in data processing cycle include the following except data
10. At what stage of information processing is data validation carried out?
A. Data analysis
B. Data collection
C. Data processing
D. Data summarization
11. The media which enable electromagnetic signals to be transmitted through free space is known as
A. unguided media.
C. guided media.
12. Information that stimulates both the senses of hearing and sight is called
A. audio information.
B. audio-visual information.
C. video information.
D. visual information.
13. The following are advantages of networking except
B. sharing of resources.
14. Which of the following devices would not transmit signals from one point to another?
A. Telephone line
C. Fibre optics
D. Coaxial cable
15. Another term for Uniform Resource Locator (URL) is
A. website address.
B. IP address
D. data link
WAEC 2021 Data Processing Theory Questions
WAEC Data Processing Past Questions for practice. Below are the repeated WAEC Data Processing Essay questions. Go through them and get prepared for the upcoming WAEC examination.
1. (a) (i) What is data model?
(ii) State three types of data model.
(b) (i) List three approaches to data modelling.
(ii) Explain any. one approach listed in l(b)(t).
2.(a) Vera, a secretary tonthe manager of her organization is saddled with the responsibility of typing a confidential report. She is also instructed to insert the word. “CONFIDENTIAL” diagonally in the background of every page of the report.
(i) State the most suitable application software needed by Vera to produce the report.
(ii) What feature of the application software can be used to insert the word “CONFIDENTIAL ” as instructed?
(iii) Mention one measure that can be taken to ensure the confidentiality of the soft copy of the report on the computer.
(b) Explain the following terms:
3. (a) Outline the steps involved in printing the first five pages of a Word document from the print dialog box on a computer with two printers installed.
(b) Sadiq complained that a pop-up usually appears on the screen of his personal computer thereby disturbing him while using the computer.
(i) What is the possible cause of the pop-up?
(ii) State a possible source of the element causing the pop-up.
(iii) What measure would be necessary to stop the pop-up from reoccurring?
(c) Mr. Aneke is billed to address a large audience in an auditorium.
(i) What computer application package is suitable to prepare and deliver his speech?
(ii) State the output device that can be used to transmit Mr. Aneke’s speech note from his computer to a large screen in the auditorium.
(d) Give two types of computer network.
The above questions and answers are not exactly the WAEC questions. They are past Questions meant to equip you and get you ready to make all WAEC papers.