N.B: Flash Academy is currently recruiting content writers! Our recruitment/Job is currently open for writers, students and anyone who would love to make some cash writing for us.
We are all lovers of information and no man knows it all or is an island of knowledge.
At Flash Academy, we love to share unique, well researched, quality, and well-written articles that are errors free with our readers.
Since the internet is vast, our readers stats spans worldwide but most especially from Nigeria.
If you feel that you have quality and original content that you would love to share with our readers, you can write and mail our us at email@example.com with the subject “guest article for publishing”
Please when writing, the following guidelines should be observed:
- Your content should be well written, articulated, and unique (English)
- It should have a minimum of 1000 words.
- The use of abusive or vulgarian language will not be entertained.
- The article shouldn’t be promotional unless it will be tagged sponsored and would attract a fee.
- Pictures must be original (optional) i.e, you must have the right to use such pictures.
- Links are allowed but can be edited or removed by the Editor.
- Please when you quote, give credit to whoever has the quote.
- You must reply to whatever comments were thrown at you from your post.
We believe that the following guidelines are what our esteemed readers would want, as they are beneficial to us at Flash Academy community.
Please failure to comply with the above rules would see your post not published or removed.
Usually, it takes about 48 hours or less so as to allow our Editor to verify and proofread the article. So sit back, relax and we will get to you within the time frame.
If you have any questions or complaints, kindly use the Contact page section.
Thanks for showing your interest in writing for Flash Academy As you know, Flash Academy is a ranking information and education website in the country.
Guidelines for New Writers
Aside from the guidelines seen on the website for our writers, the following is also important to note for new writers:
1. Before you are accepted, you would be given two topics to write on and it should be uniquely written without errors. This is just a test and would not be used among the number of article topics you would be given if you are finally selected.
2. You should submit a brief biography about yourself. This should contain information about your name, age, year of birth, course of study, social media handles, and other important information that might help the admin or editor verify you accordingly.
3. You start as a contributor, then as you advance, you become an author, then editor (promotion is based on performance and the decision of the Admin)
4. The number of topics given to our new writers is 50 articles. Writers are to submit at least 10 articles or more in a week. It should be a minimum of 10.
5. We pay a minimum of N10, 000 for new writers. The amount is subject to change at the discretion of the Admin or Editor.
6. You only get paid as soon as you complete the number of topics sent to you. Be informed that plagiarism isn’t allowed and a fine of N500 per article is deducted if found guilty.
7. We also expect users to share articles on their various social media handles if required. A role would also be given to you on the Facebook pages of the website as the Admin deems fit.
8. Again, articles should be neatly written and are either submitted in MS WORD or uploaded on the site backend.
Oyeniyi Michael Barry,
Admin, Flash Academy.